Healthy snack ideas
Looking for healthy snack ideas? Try these easy snacks by dietitian Sally-Anne Livock.
• 1 piece of fruit such as a banana or an apple.
• 15 unsalted, raw nuts
• 200 g tub low-fat natural yoghurt with frozen berries
• 4 apricot halves and 4 almonds
• punnet of strawberries
• 250ml skinny latte
• Homemade smoothie with low-fat milk, yoghurt and frozen berries
• 1 cup air-popped popcorn
• 175g tub of Yoplait Forme yoghurt
• 1 John West 61g Tuna to Go Lemon & Cracked Pepper
• 10 Sakata crackers with salsa
• Vegie sticks (carrot, celery, capsicum, snow peas, asparagus, cauliflower) with salsa
• Small muesli bar (420 kJ approx.)
• 2 Ryvita or corn thins with slice of low-fat cheese and tomato
• 40 g mini tub light Philli with carrot and celery sticks
For more healthy recipes ideas and healthy eating tips, check out our nutrition section.