5 easy ways to burn calories at work
Stop sitting, start standing! Here are 5 easy ways to burn extra calories at work.
Sitting for as little as four hours a day increases the risk of diabetes and heart disease, even if you hit your daily exercise target, according to new research published in the British Journal of Sports Medicine.
If you can’t convince the boss to drop $2.5k on a treadmill desk or spin bike, try these tips to cut your booty time.
1. Stand up every 30 minutes.
2. Stand during phone calls (try a headset and throw in some arm stretches).
3. Walk to your colleague’s desk instead of emailing.
4. Move your bin away from your desk so you have to get up to put something in it.
5. Only half fill your water bottle or use a glass. It’s a good excuse to go to the kitchen.
And don't forget to make the most of your commute! Hop off the bus a stop early or cycle to work instead of driving.
Browse more ways to BURN FAT>>