Tiffiny Hall’s ‘Glow Bowl’ recipe
Tuck into this delicious glow bowl filled with healthy goodness by trainer Tiffiny Hall.
Ingredients (Serves 2 // Prep: 10 min // Cook: 10 min)
- ¼ cup mixed quinoa
- ½ fennel, shaved
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 8 walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 eggs, boiled, peeled and cut into quarters, to serve
- ½ bunch mint, leaves picked
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- 2 tbsp water
1. To cook the quinoa, bring 3/4 cup of water to the boil, add the rinsed quinoa and simmer for 10–12 minutes or until the quinoa is cooked. Drain and spread on a plate to cool slightly.
2. To make the dressing place mint, lemon juice, yoghurt and water in a blender, blend until smooth.
3. Arrange ingredients into 2 bowls, drizzle with dressing and add boiled eggs to serve.