Want to smash your fitness goals this month? Fitness trainer Nikki Fogden-Moore gives her top tips.
1. Keep a food and fitness diary.
2. Reward yourself for milestones each week.
3. Print out the program or tear it out and put it on your fridge or somewhere you can see it and mark off what you do.
4. Master an exercise a day. Teach your body technique and you’ll be surprised at how a small amount of discipline gets great results.
5. Team up with a friend and workout together. Encourage each other when you have active days and make healthy choices.
6. Ignore the weather. This is designed for the living room just as much as the gym or outdoors.
7. Get your favourite music pumping!
Photography: Sam Frysteen
NEXT: Fitness mantras with meaning