Back at work for all of five minutes and already stressed to the eyeballs? Try this 3-minutes relaxation technique from Harvard Health.
1. Stop what you’re doing and check your body for tension
2. Relax your facial muscles and allow your jaw to fall open slightly
3. Let your shoulders drop and your arms fall to your sides
4. Relax your hands so there are spaces between your fingers
5. Uncross your legs or ankles
6. Feel your thighs sink into your chair, letting your legs fall comfortably apart
7. Feel your shins and calves become heavier and your feet merge with the floor
8. Breathe in and out slowly, relaxing more on each exhale.
Next: How to reduce your blood pressure