Think you’re too busy to train? Think again. These express workouts only take 10 minutes!
Skip to complete body toning
- One minute skipping
- 10 squats
- 10 pushups
- 10 crunches
- Repeat four to five times
- 24 dynamic lunges: Alternate legs with each lunge
- 24 squats
- 12 power lunges: Jump in and out of the lunge position
- 12 power squats: Jump in and out of the squat position
- Perform three to four sets Cardio and weights
- Two minutes running
- One minute of squats with shoulder press: Use a weight or medicine ball if you have one, otherwise any five to 10 kilo weight will work
- Two minutes of jumping jacks
- 15 triceps dips
- 15 pushups on a bench or table
- Two minutes of fast pace, lateral jumps: Side-to-side over an imaginary line
- Desk pullups: Sit beneath a dining room table, grabbing the outside with an underhand grip, using your arms, pull your body up and toward the table
- One minute of the abdominal bicycle: Fast paced diagonal situps, where the alternate elbow and knee touch
One minute of step jumps: Use a low step to jump up and down from
- One minute of butt-kickers: Running on-the-spot, with heels tapping your butt with each move
- One minute of upper cuts
- One minute of alternate arm punches
- One minute of cross jumps: Jump in an imaginary cross, forwards, backwards and to either side, return to the centre after each jump.
All over body weights
- 10 narrow pushups
- One minute (on each side) bridge with underarm tuck
- 20 Sumo (wide leg) squats
- 10 wide pushups
- 20 static lunges on each leg
- Make each exercise last one minute, before moving onto the next.
Browse more workouts and amazing weight loss tips.