Focus on strengthening the legs, improving stability, and defining your beautiful figure with this circuit workout.
“Shaping and strengthening the lower half will result in a tightly toned overall appearance, and beautiful feminine curves,” says WH&F trainer
Works your: quads, glutes and hamstrings
- Stand upright with your feet together.
- Take a controlled step forward with your left leg. Lower hips toward the floor and bend both knees (almost at 90-degree angles). The back knee should come close but never touch the ground.
- Your front knee should be directly over the ankle and the back knee should be pointing down toward the floor.
- Push off with your right foot and bring it forward to starting position. This completes one rep.
- Next step forward and repeat with the right leg.
- Repeat for both legs for the desired reps.