This exercise incorporates tricep dips and core work – all in one move!
No need to neglect your triceps just because you don’t have all the ‘right’ equipment. A floor tricep sans bench is just as effective at toning your arms.
By challenging your balance you also engage your core and up the intensity of this powerful movement.
1. Sit on the floor with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor and your hands about a foot behind your hips. Keep palms shoulder-distance apart and fingers pointing toward you.
2. Engaging your core, extend one leg upward and hold it there.
3. Bend at the elbows, lowering your hips towards the floor while keeping your leg extended.
4. Avoid bending at the hips to ensure you feel the burn in your triceps.
5. Do 10 to 15 reps and change legs.
6. To make this move harder, you can speed this up by alternating leg and speeding up the tempo.
NEXT: Browse more exercises for toned arms>>