Want to look like a fitness model? Clean eating and hard training is KEY.
6 top tips
- Hard training gets results. Every session should be as intense as possible.
- Relax and focus on good sleep. Stress will adversely impact body fat percentage.
- To reveal the true results of your work, get your water balance in check by limiting sodium, drinking plenty of water (dehydration equals retention) and playing down carb intake temporarily (think pre-event); a gram of stored glycogen attracts three of water.
- If you fancy yourself for fitness comps, look for a coach who has a track record of caring for competitors both pre and post comp.
- Correct weight training is key over cardio.
- Don’t overcomplicate the process of exercise and metabolism. The answer is usually a combination of hard training, discipline, consistency and clean eating.
MEET OUR COVER MODEL: Amanda Adams>>