Target your hamstrings and glutes with stiff-legged dumbbell deadlifts.
1. Hold a pair of dumbbells at your side.
2. Stand straight with your legs shoulder-width apart and your knees slightly bent.
3. Bend forward at the waist while keeping your back straight and lower the dumbbells to over the top of your feet until you feel a stretch on the hamstrings.
4. Extend your hips and waist back up to the starting point.
5. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
How many sets & reps?
Week 1–2 5 sets 20–25 reps
Week 3–4 4 sets 15–18 reps
Week 5–6 3 sets 10–12 reps
NEXT: Browse more A-list butt workouts>>
Workout from Nichelle Laus (pictured); photo credit: Dave Laus