The stay-at-home order that came into effect due to the coronavirus pandemic can be quite daunting to deal with, but at the end of the day it is for our own benefit. Exercising and staying fit is one of the ways of building your immune system to fight against the coronavirus. Apart from that, it is also a way of coping with the stress, anxiety, depression, and other issues that could be triggered by being restricted to your home.
The use of booty bands for exercise has been growing even more popular with the advent of the stay-at-home directive. Whether you are just starting to work out or you’ve been in the game for long, body bands can work great.
What Are Booty Bands And How Do They Work?
It is not surprising that booty bands have become a favorite with females during this lockdown period. Why? The reason is that they are cost-efficient, convenient, and handy yet effective. Even without going to the gym, you can make use of them to achieve that gorgeous summer body.
Also called resistance booty bands, they are great for body sculpting because they help tone and sculpt your whole body. Within the comfort of your home, you can get the fantastic body you desire. These bands build your booty, thighs, legs, back, shoulders, arms, and abs, right at home.
Using Booty Bands To Stay Fit
Booty Band For Workout Newbies
The following are just two of the diverse booty band workout routines you could try out, especially if you are new to working out.
- Booty Band Plank + Arm Tap Outs
This workout routine helps sculpt your upper body, particularly, your shoulders, arms, and abs.
- Place the booty band around both arms and place your body in a high plank position. The high plank position is a bit similar to the well-known press-up position.
- Stack your shoulders and hands parallel to the floor or mat, which you are using to work out.
- Keep your body straight-lined from head to toe.
- Maintain a stable and steady hold onto the floor or mat. Then, start tapping the floor or mat in a moving position. Tap your right hand a few inches to the right in a continuous motion then return it to its previous resting position. Do this same procedure with the left side, then start alternating between the hands.
- Keep this up for 60 seconds for both legs as well. Do this about five times or more, as your strength allows.
Booty Band Kickback
This booty band workout routine sculpts and tones your booty and legs.
- Place a booty band a little bit above your ankles and keep your legs hip-width apart.
- Stretch your right leg and extend it behind you; make sure to keep your right foot pointed towards the ground. The stretched back leg should be at least 6 inches above the ground.
- In this position, rotate the hips and engage your mid-cores for about 30 seconds.
- Return the right leg to its original position and restart the process with the left leg, also for another 30 seconds.
- Do this about five times in a row. You could extend the period after you have gotten used to the process.
Booty Band Use For Workout-Oldies
For a person already used to working out, the procedures above might seem like child’s play because you have been doing it for long. If this is the case, you could use the booty band workout routines to warm up your body and activate your glutes before proceeding with your primary workout routine.
Also, for stand-alone booty-band workout routines, you could consider adding some weight or load to the procedures. You could add weights like dumbbell, kettlebell, or barbell to make the workout challenging. This helps a lot in the building of your booty.
Staying Fit While At Home
When trying to stay fit while at home, you need to understand that your general lifestyle matters. Exercising and working out is just one aspect of keeping fit. You also need to eat nutritious meals and limit the eating of unhealthy snacks and junk.
Getting enough sleep and resting well is equally important. Taking the time to relax and let go of worries is also an essential aspect of staying fit. The reason is that general body fitness refers to the overall condition of your mental and physical health.
Using booty bands is one of the easiest ways to exercise and stay fit during the coronavirus pandemic when you can’t go out to a regular gym. With booty bands comes flexibility and endless workout styles that can be explored by both old and young. Some of the workouts that you can incorporate into your daily lifestyle while remaining indoors include planks+arms tap outs, kick backs, weight lifts, and so on. With the right motivation and determination, you will be on your way to becoming a fitness pro during this lockdown period.