Treat yourself to this delicious nice-cream this Valentine’s Day.
- 4 frozen bananas, chopped
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp mesquite powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- ¼ tsp salt
Choc tahini sauce:
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp hulled tahini
- 1 tbsp coconut nectar
- Boiling water, add until desired consistency is reached
1. First prepare the choc tahini sauce. Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
2. Combine all nice-cream ingredients in a high-power blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Transfer to four small bowls and top with choc tahini sauce.
Optional: add peanut butter, raw peanuts and cacao nibs (*these ingredients aren’t included in the macro calculation)
Recipe by @healthsynergy and @coconutandbliss