A simple recipe that’s big on flavour!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 butter lettuce
- 4 cooked king prawns, shelled and deveined
- 1 mango
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- Juice of 1 lime
- Wash four large lettuce leaves and allow to dry.
- Chop prawns roughly and place in a bowl.
- Cut mango into cubes and add to bowl with prawns. Add chilli and coriander and mix together.
- Place equal quantities into lettuce cups, top with lime juice and serve.
Recipe from Light & Delish