A quick and easy breakfast for when you’re in a hurry. This smoothie is rich and thick, so if you prefer, add a little extra reduced-fat milk to thin it down
Ingredients (serves 4)
PREP TIME 10 minutes
- 1 large ripe mango, flesh roughly chopped
- 6 strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1½ cups (375 ml) reduced-fat milk
- 300 g reduced-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons honey or Splenda
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
Place all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Divide among four glasses and serve immediately.
Recipe from Diabetes Recipe Book by CSIRO and BAKER IDI ($35, Penguin).
Browse more healthy breakfast ideas or join our buzzing Facebook community!