*** THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED ***
Ready to become a WH&F warrior? Join our free four week summer body challenge with the December issue of WH&F!
WH&F have teamed up with September cover model and trainer Sheena-Lauren to create a challenge designed to get you in your best physical and mental shape for summer and beyond. The 28-day program, which you can find in the December issue of WH&F, will boost your metabolism, blast fat, tone and accentuate YOUR unique shape while bathing your brain in endorphins and other ‘hell yeah, I can’ chemicals.
Subscribe online at Subscribe&Shop or pick up an issue at your local supermarker or newsagency!
HOW IT WORKS…
Each of the four weeks will be made up of different workouts with different goals. We encourage you to look thoroughly at each workout and demonstration pictures in the December issue of WH&F. Want more? You will find loads of workouts and helpful tips each week on Facebook and on our website.
Because we’re all time poor, the challenge has been configured with forgiving tweaks and hacks that let you work it with your schedule. Based on six 30-minute high-intensity workouts a week, it requires next to no equipment. So there’s no excuse to put yourself last!
HOW DO I JOIN IN?
1. Grab your December issue of WH&F
2. Mark the 16th of November in your diary. This the CHALLENGE START DATE.
3. Like and follow us on Instagram @whandfmag and post a gym selfie, and don’t forget to add #RawFitspo! You can always email shots to [email protected] too!
4. Get ready to SWEAT. Familiarise yourself with our program and get to know your week to week tasks.
5. Stay tuned on our website and on social media on for motivation, tips, updates and great prizes including a bootcamp with the WH&F team!
So, what are you waiting for? Help make this the BEST SUMMER EVER.
Fill in your details below for your chance to WIN a WH&F subscription and a copy of our A to Z of Looking Good (NEW in November).
Terms & Conditions for Summer Body Warrior Challenge Competition
1. Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 13 years and over except employees of the promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion
2. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury or suffering sustained in connection with any of the prizes offered except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
3. All entries become the property of the promoter.
4. The promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail or for any prizes damaged in transit.
5. The promoter is Blitz Publications & Multi Media Group Pty Ltd, 1 Miles St, Mulgrave, Victoria 3170.
6. To enter the competition, entrants must “Like” and follow us on Instagram – @whandfmag and post a gym selfie or email shots to [email protected]
7. The competition will be judged by a panel appointed by the Promoters and the most creative selfie will be determined at the winner.
8. The total prize value is $94.95 with 1 prize to be won. Each prize contains 1 x Women’s Health and Fitness Subscription valued at $78.00 and a copy of the Women’s Health and Fitness A-Z of Looking Good Annual valued at $16.95.
9. This competition is being advertised by Blitz Publications on its company websites, printed and digital publications as well as on Facebook. You agree and confirm that you absolve Facebook of any responsibility arising out of the competition and acknowledge that you understand that the promotion / competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
10. Start Date of Competition: 12th November, 2015 at 12 midnight (EST)
11. End Date of Competition: 14th December, 2015 at 11am (EST)
12. Date, time and place drawn: 14th December, 2015 at 12 noon EST
13. Winners will be notified on by phone or email by the 16th December, 2015.
14. If the prize remains unclaimed after three months of the first draw, then a replacement winner will be drawn on 14th March 2016.
15. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
16. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondences will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, you consent to Blitz Publications & Multi Media Group Pty Ltd giving your mailing address to product suppliers in the event that you are a winner for the purpose of delivering your prize. Your address will not be used by Blitz Publications & Multi Media Group Pty Ltd or the supplier for any other purpose.
20 Should you be selected as a winner of this competition, you acknowledge and agree that no liability attaches to Blitz Publications & Multi Media Group Pty Ltd for any damage to, fault with or issue arising out of the product or prize, either during transit to you, or upon its receipt by you or at any stage thereafter. Blitz Publications & Multimedia Group Pty Ltd will not be responsible for this replacement of the product or prize if any issues arise.