Dumbbell reverse lunges
Dumbbell reverse lunges target your quads, glutes and hamstrings
1. Grab a pair of dumbbells and hold them at your sides.
2. Stand straight with your feet hip-width apart.
3. Brace your core.
4. Step backward with your right leg and slowly lower your body until your front knee is bent at least 90 degrees.
5. Your rear knee should nearly touch the floor.
6. Push yourself back up and repeat for the recommended number of repetitions.
7. Repeat steps with your left leg.
How many sets & reps?
Week 1–2 5 sets 20–25 reps
Week 3–4 4 sets 15–18 reps
Week 5–6 3 sets 10–12 reps
NEXT: Browse more A-list butt workouts>>
Workout from Nichelle Laus (pictured); photo credit: Dave Laus