Ham & onion frittatas - bite size
These bite-sized frittatas are the perfect post-gym snack
- 2 eggs (organic, free range), beaten
- 1 slice ham (organic, grass-fed), diced
- ½ small onion, diced
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/355°F. Heat cooking oil in frying pan on medium to high heat.
2. Cook diced onion for three minutes or until lightly browned.
3. Place beaten eggs, ham and onion into medium bowl with spout. Pour contents into mini muffin tray. Evenly distribute grated cheese on top of each frittata.
4. Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until lightly browned on top.