Nori wraps with avocado and smoked salmon
Guilt-free gourmet meals you can nibble in the tearoom or at the traffic lights.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 fresh nori sheets
- ½ avocado, sliced thinly
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 small beetroot, grated
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 1 tomato, sliced thinly
- 1 Tbsp flax seeds, ground
- lettuce leaves, washed and spun
1. Place nori sheet on chopping board, shiny side down. Layer your choice of favourite fillings on top of each other, leaving about one inch of nori sheet clear at the end closest to you.
2. Gently roll the front of the nori sheet over fillings and continue to roll gently to the end. If you are having trouble getting the paper to stick to itself, dip your fingers in warm water and spread along seam.
3. Cut into two pieces to make for easy eating.