Beef noodle stir-fry
Our tastiest beef noodle stir-fry recipe to date!
- 350g porterhouse steak, thinly sliced
- 2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 300g Japanese ramen noodles
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Sauce ingredients
- 3 tbsps hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2cm chunk ginger, grated
- canola oil cooking spray
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Cook noodles according to packet directions. Drain and set aside.
- Spray canola oil in a wok over medium heat. Add beef and cook for 2 minutes. Add garlic and ginger and cook for a further minute. Add capsicum, carrot and zucchini and stir.
- Mix sauce ingredients in a cup. Add noodles and sauce. Stir well, making sure all vegies and noodles are well coated. Cook for 5 more minutes until sauce thickens slightly.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
kj 1676, protein 30.9g, carb 45g, fat 8.9g
Recipe from The Communal Kitchen, Photography by Charlie Suriano.