2017 FitnessGenes Challenge
We are looking to recruit 25 WH&F readers to participate in a FitnessGenes Transformation Challenge.
Each chosen participant will receive a FREE FitnessGenes DNA Test Kit, and a Get Lean Plan, to show how effective FitnessGenes DNA Testing really is.
How the FitnessGenes Challenge works:
If selected as one of the 25 participants, you will:
- Be provided a FREE Fitness Genes DNA Test Kit and 12-week Get Lean Genetic Workout Plan
- Be required to complete the process to provide sample for analysis of DNA
- Be provided a personalised results via Members Portal on FitnessGenes website, including their genetically tailored training and nutrition plan
- Be provided an initial introductory call to discuss and explain DNA results, personalized plans and answer any questions regarding their DNA profile
- Commence using their genetically optimized diet and exercise plan
- Provide 3 regular (1 per month) photos of their progress to enable Women’s Health & Fitness to track and promote the effectiveness of using tailored FitnessGenes training and nutrition plans
- Each participant in the FitnessGenes Challenge will receive ongoing support via phone, email, and social media to ensure the best results
- Complete the registration form
- Respond to a series of questions regarding health, fitness, and lifestyle
- Include a recent photograph (of the entrant). No filtering or digital manipulation is to be made to any photos submitted.
Read Terms & Conditions
* Entry is open to all residents of Australia & New Zealand and entrants must be 18 years of age or over.